General Counsel, Port of Benton
Attorney at Skyview Law
Associate Attorney at Miller Mertens & Comfort
Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, Benton County Prosecutor's Office
Asa LaMusga - Principal Member & Chief Performance Officer at Gravis Law
Beau Ruff - President & Director of Planning at Cornerstone Wealth Strategies
Jarrod Hays - Attorney at Skyview
Rachel Woodard - Attorney at Powell & Gunter
The purpose for which this nonprofit professional organization is formed are:
1. Improve the administration of justice.
2. Encourage the availability of legal services for all members of our community, regardless of the financial ability of the client or the popularity of the position to be advanced.
3. Promote professional competence & ethical conduct of lawyers.
4. Increase public understanding of the legal system.
5. Improve & reform substantive law in the public interest.
6. Enhance service to the members of the Association, including opportunities for professional growth & satisfaction in practicing in the legal profession.
7. Manage efficiently the work of the Association.
Qualification for Voting Members:
Any person licensed to practice law by the Supreme Court of Washington who is a member in good standing of the Washington State Bar Association & who resides in Benton or Franklin Counties, maintains an office therein, or regularly practices therein & who is current in Benton Franklin Counties Bar Association dues shall be eligible for membership.